Envision Holdings / Unauthorized transactions

United States Review updated:
Unauthorized transactions being deducted from my bank account.

I also want to inquire about my transactions being deducted from my bank account with TMC Publishing. I have have been paying for years and should not owe anything. When are these deductions going to stop. I will never order magazines again through a publisher. If I want magazines, I will buy them at the store.

Comments

Th
  1st of Mar, 2009
I am sick of having envision holdings taking money out of my bank account. I have told them to cancel this and they keep taking it out of the account. I want it stopped. I have already started proceedings to stop this from happening by law. I have called them and it still hasn't stopped and if I have to I will change my checking account all together. KNOCK IT OFF!
Thelma St. Onge
La
  2nd of Sep, 2011
Envision Holdings got a hold of my checking account number and has been taking 39.95 out every 10 days, I have called the number three times telling them they are not authorized. They continue to steal money out of my account.
Al
  24th of Oct, 2011
I have never suscribed to any magazines and now I received a bill for $249.75 with current charges of $49.95. I have called Envision magazines numerous times and never got though. It's always that the are either assisting other customers or I have called outside of business hours. This bill was sent to my old address I moved from over 3 years ago...