Enviro Board Corp.note given to enviro board corp. and glenn b. camp

As of November of 2016, Glenn Camp motioned to have the judgement which was ordered by the court in Venture County to be dissolved and reheard thou a Trial de Nov. This motion was heard and the court ordered Glenn Camp to pay the original judgement plus an additional 500.00. Since this judgement is against Environ Board Corp. I have reached out to the Co. Chair with Glenn B. Camp, William J. Peiffer, counsel and an attorney (New Jersey)for Environ Board Corp.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Westlake Village, CA He originally promised my attorney at the time this note was originally due to make full payment on the note as well as pay late fees and attorneys fees. He will not respond to my reaching out for this note to be paved even after Camp has taken it as far as it will go regarding the Trial de Nov. Why after the court hearings will Camp and Peiffer who have many time made promises to satiate this overdue note make restitution. I seek other individuals in the same predicament as myself for aid and assistance.

Ds
Jan 10, 2017

More Enviro Board Corp. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Dw
      Jul 19, 2017

They also scammed me out of $60, 000 with promises of fictitious sales, and stock value growth. Nothing but a ponzi scheme. If anyone has been successful in getting your money back please let us know.

• Ro
      Apr 19, 2018

@Dwl2013 I too lost money with Enviroboard. I was told about the company by a rep in LPL financial in Westlake village. I am head-manning a case against LPL for lack of supervision of one Joshua Mosshart. Did you buy thru LPL or Mosshart? Robert [protected]