Entirely Pets / Excessive Shipping Time; No Help From Customer Service

710 S. 13th St., Suite 900, Norfolk, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-889-8967

"I placed an order on Dec. 28. On Dec. 30 I received an email from Entirely Pets telling me my order had shipped and providing me with a tracking number. I was unable to track the number until Jan. 3, when I was told it was in Sparks, NE. On Jan 5 it went to West Sacramento and then Fresno, CA. On Jan 8 it was still in CA, now in San Bernardino; three days in CA, and still not on its way to me in Texas?. I have sent five emails to Entirely Pets; no answer'. I called Entirely Pets this morning (Jan 9) and was told it would have to be researched and that "William" would call me back with more information/. No call from William:. I called again this evening and was told by another person that William had initiated a research request, which would take at least two days to complete, . But no one had the courtesy to call me with that information|. I would advise anyone thinking about dealing with this company to take their business elsewhere!. I will never recommend Entirely Pets, and will never deal with them again.."

Comments

Feb 11, 2013

Same problem. I had a 10% discount for the order and they charged me the full amount. Paid for expedited shipping and they shipped 7-10 days, still charged me. Called them and have had no response. Will not buy again. Terrible service and taking money contrary to the invoice. Stealing is what it is.