Entirely Pets / Overcharged
I purchased meds for my dog from Entirely Pets. I was overcharged $28.00 for the meds. I called them and they told me a credit of $28.00 would be credited to my account and was given a confirmation number. That was in September 2009 and I still have not received the credit. I have called them numerous times and they have told me they are sorry this has taken so long but my credit will be applied soon. It is now December 2009. They have lost a customer of several years and I have lost $28.00. I have ordered new meds. from another discount pet prescription company.
More Entirely Pets Complaints & Reviews
- Entirely Pets - Never order from them 
- Entirely Pets - Excessive Shipping Time; No Help From Customer Service 
- Entirelypets.com - They sound incredibly bad, and almost like a scam
- Entirelypets.com - I will not be ordering from them in the future 
- Entirely Pets - Refund 
- Entirelypets.com - Will not all me to UNSUBSCRIBE
- Entirelypets.com - My advice is to stay away from Entirelypets 
- Entirelypets.com - They charged my account for products I never ordered!
- Entirelypets.com - They didn't deliver my item on time
- Entirelypets.com - I'm tired of Entirelypets!