Enterprise Who's Who / Collecting fraudulent service!

1 Pavia Hospital, San Juan Puerto Rico, United States Review updated:

I received a call to my office (medical Office), they told me that they were calling from the yellow pages and that they was calling to confirm the information that they had. Address, name of the Doctor, telephone number etc.,. Innocently I informed that the information was correct. They never told me that they were calling of another company always they refer the yellow pages. Here in Puerto Rico, Dr. has his practice announce at the yellow pages, so always I thought that was from them, and I only give the approval for the information that they have of the office and the specialty of the Dr. Another question that they ask me was that if I was authorized to give information and what was my position. I told them that I was the administrator assistant and I was authorized to give information.

Maybe one or two weeks later, Dr. received an invoice with the amount of $359.40. We was very surprise, I never thought that they was this company that last year tried to do the same and I'd never gave them the opportunity, and now they done with the tale of the yellow pages. Later, I received more than one invoice and threatening collection calls. I spoke with the person and I told that I did not authorize this service, they put me a recording of the call, in this call I was affirming the information that they was giving me, not giving authorization to bill us for this.

Today december 18, 2017, I received a threatening letter, with my name on it, account number and balance, they threating me for this balance and is telling that they going to accused me with a trial.

I see that this is a practice that they continuing, deceiving innocent people and companies that will be victim with this fraudulent company. Like the other person who wrote the letter Elisabeth from "casa don Q" , if they continue molesting us we will take this matter to Better Business Bureau and the FBI if is necessary.

In January of 2017, I will going to do this complaint to the proper authorities.

Comments

• Va
      12th of Dec, 2007
    Enterprise Who's Who - Charged of a service of online listing which I didn't know existed
    Enterprise Who's Who
    Warrenville
    Illinois

I work for Empresas R. Abad Ramirez, Inc./D/B/A Almacenes Ofi- Art in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico and My complaint is, like so much other people that I am being charged of a service of online listing which I didn't know existed. When the person called me to the company I work for called, didn't said were she was calling from, Enterprise Who's Who, she only said there was a call from Yellow pages to verify our information to put it in the yellow pages. When the person mentioned Yellow Pages, We taught it was Tellow Pages From the Puerto Rico Telephone Company, that is the only company that we know as yellow pages.

Then weeks further to that we received 2 invoices one for Empresas R, Abad Ramirez, and other one for Almacenes Ofi-Art of $359.40 each. for a gold package. When we received all the information we didn't wanted to receive the service so I made a letter making a cancellation on both packages as authorized purchaser. The letter was send on November 28, 2017 by mail. After this on December 10, 2017 I received a call, that there was too late to make a cancellation on the account, that I had 15 days to make any cancellation, which they never mentioned that, and that to make a cancellation I had to pay $101.80 because she made already the publicity and that she put it online and that I had to pay fot those charges.Earlier to this a work partner of mine received a call for other of our stores, and she told the person if it was from Enterprise Who's Who and the person on the phone didn't answer. they only said it was from Yellow Pages.

I sincerely think that they can't make me purchase for something that the company dont want. They are obligating me to pay the charges so the can cancel the account, and that is very unfair. I had so many problems in my company because of this, I almost lost my job, for that call.

I think that this is a trick, a swindle, a fraud to deceive people, obtaining information of the companies I don't know from where, then calling companies so they can deceive companies, and then charge for services not wanted.

I wanted to know if this is a genuine, or authentic company. I'd be thankful for everything you could find about this.