Enterprise travel international / Steven Gerard

I just need help trying t get my money back from Steven Gerard . I paid 785 for his so called services for my timeshare an nothing. I see alot people complaining about him an now I cant get ahold hm at all. I have a timeshare with Villa del Palmar an wish help on that matter also. I'm looking to hear from Jeff Robbins, I hear he helps people like my husband an I. Thank you.

Mu

Comments

• Ge
      9th of May, 2012

Exactly the same... Steve's phone is not working now and no fowarding information.

• Dw
      5th of Jul, 2012

I too am looking for Steven Gerald. I payed my $785 as well and have not heard from him. I have contract in hand. I would like to know how others are handling this.

• Ad
      9th of Aug, 2012

I signed up for Enterprise Travel International 3 years ago with the assurance that he would be able to rent out my time share at Villa Palamar via Steve Girard. I paid $680. I never received a single contact and expect that Enterprise Travel International is a scam.
    Adam Lucas, [protected]@gmail.com

• Mf
      27th of Sep, 2012

Unable to contact the above person/company. Steven Gerard solicited weeks for timeshare rental from us through a Villa del Palmar Flamingos salesperson. Mr. Gerard solicited and was paid a $785 fee for this service. Believe this is a scam. Would like to hear from anyone else who has been involve with this company/person. Have you ever received any money, etc?

• La
      27th of Dec, 2012

We have the same exact issues! Paid $685 and received nothing. How do we get our money back?????

Laurie Baires [protected]@verizon.net