Enterprise Rental Car / downgraded to full size paying for premium reservation.
Made a reservation through Priceline.com for a Premium Rental Car at Enterprise in Hendersonville for a family trip to Florida. Knowing that we are going for a week and needing plenty of cargo and cabin room we opted for a premium vehicle. When we arrived at the agency they first tried to place us in a Hyundai Accent!! We own a 2011 Hyundai Elantra that we are very dissatisfied with and chose to rent a car to feel more secure on the road and to keep the miles off of our car that already has over 110000 miles on it. I told the agent that we reserved a PREMIUM car and she very rudely told me that it was premium and that I would like it. That it had XM radio and would be comfortable. Well, the XM radio gets 1 channel, the trunk doesn't have enough space for our luggage and cooler, and I KNOW that a Sonata is NOT a premium car. I am very angry that the agent was so apathetic and unaccompdating. This will certainly be the very last time I rent with Enterprise.
More Enterprise Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - never refunded my deposit
- Enterprise Holdings - vehicle rental
- Enterprise Damage Reocvery - damages not made by me
- Enterprise Holdings - dirty, beat up rental car
- Enterprise Rental - poor customer service and overcharged