Enterprise Rental Car / downgraded to full size paying for premium reservation.

United States, Hendersonville Review updated:
Made a reservation through Priceline.com for a Premium Rental Car at Enterprise in Hendersonville for a family trip to Florida. Knowing that we are going for a week and needing plenty of cargo and cabin room we opted for a premium vehicle. When we arrived at the agency they first tried to place us in a Hyundai Accent!! We own a 2011 Hyundai Elantra that we are very dissatisfied with and chose to rent a car to feel more secure on the road and to keep the miles off of our car that already has over 110000 miles on it. I told the agent that we reserved a PREMIUM car and she very rudely told me that it was premium and that I would like it. That it had XM radio and would be comfortable. Well, the XM radio gets 1 channel, the trunk doesn't have enough space for our luggage and cooler, and I KNOW that a Sonata is NOT a premium car. I am very angry that the agent was so apathetic and unaccompdating. This will certainly be the very last time I rent with Enterprise.
Apr 28, 2015

N  30th of Apr, 2008 by

Enterprise rental car - gave out my credit card #

I received a letter in the mail from value plus on line stating the I would receive a $25 gift card and to claim it online. THERE WAS NO SUCH SITE! They also stated that I would be billed $19.99 a month, and they have the last 4 digets of my credit card. Please help me!

Enterprise Holdings Logo Enterprise Holdings