Enterprise Rent A Car / misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
First I like to say I have not seen a company that just does not give a care in the world about the consumer than Enterprise rental car My first complaint is, I set this reservation up on the internet. the time of pick up would be at 3:00 pm, by there time stamp on the contract I arrived at 2:58 pm. The time of drop off I put in would be at 3:30 pm. Bear in mind this is also what is stated in the contract agreement. As I arrived at the airport to drop the car off. Enterprise employee came over to inspect the car for damages (No damages) then she sits in the car to get the millage. When she comes out of the car she looks at me and said, she smells cigarette smoke I told her the person in the back seat lit a cigarette, my colleague along myself told him this was a non smoking Vehicle, he immediately put it out. She leaves and comes back with her manager she sits in the car and says the same. looks at me without hesitating you have to pay a cleaning fee of $100.00. I was shocked I told her I rent from Enterprise in Woburn Massachusettes abundance of times never had this problem check the record on the computer she refused to listen to me I asked for her full name she refused to give it to me (she is the manager) I have no say what so ever. She comes back to me with the new rental price that I owed. it started at $204.50 now I oweed $342.31. Remember that time 2:58pm well she state I pick the car up earlier than 3:00pm and after arguing with her for fortyfive minutes at the drop off at which time it becomes 4:30pm she charges me 2hrs more even though it would be 1hr over the original time. This has put a bitter taste in my mouth with this company I WILL NEVER USE ENTERPRISE AS MY SUBSTITUTE TRANSPORTATION AGAIN. Owe I tried to speak to corporate about this I get reffered back to this manager.
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats