Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rresno / unauthorized charges without permission!
I was sent to Enterprise rent-a-car by Future Ford of Clovis Ca. because they damage my car and they sent up the rental at no charge due to there error of damage to my car. So I went down to the car rental to get the rental on March 22, 2007 they told me that they needed my credit Card for only a preauthorize of 50.00 for gas purposes only by Enterprise rent-a-car only because the dealership will not pay for gas or tax. The only reason why I pick up the rental is because I'm disable and I needed a car for my doctor appointments and the dealership owed me this. The Ford Dealership contracts with this rental Company which was on the dated of March 22, 2007 and the Dealership ship is billed for the whole rental not customers and on contract it stated that as well and the Manager who approved this was Chris Klien of Future Ford of Clovis Ca. My credit card was on file for this contract by their request to make sure that the customer’s car came back with a full gas tank which it did and was that was verified by Assistant Manager by the name Angelo Young and his assistant Nathan of Enterprise rental Car in Fresno, Ca. Mr. young checked gas, mileage and closed my account paid in full. All I paid for was the tax which was 17.86 which was cash because I didn't want my card used at all. Then Mr. Young stated that everything cleared and they would never charge my credit card. Since check out date I have never conducted any business or authorized any charges. So on May 23, 2007 they charged my credit card without authorization or being notified of this charge which overdrawn my account over a 150.00 because this account only had very little money because I just opened it for little transactions only and I didn't use it but a few times so these charges damaged my account and so I had to closed it and all those over charges for the few charges I had done and all the overcharges fall on me behind this unauthorized charge which was not my bill to be charged for at all is killing and now I'm fighting them and hope to get a class action lawsuit against them for uncharged that in fine print stay if they want to they can charge what ever they feel fits to any of there charges made up or not and don't have to inform you any charges. Please let stop them and have some rights too and change the contract from being one sided but give us rights as consumers.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rresno Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- Enterprise Holdings - Rental Car Service/ Management/ Damage Dispute!
- Enterprise Holdings - uncleaned car & left over baggage in trunk (no proper maintenance) _ complete refund requested
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise rental car - bentonville airport arkansas
- Enterprise Holdings - rental vehicle
- Enterprise Rental Car - charged for all coverage, but still charged for basic coverage