[Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car / rental car - supposed damage

1 Annandale, VA, United States

I rented a car in Annandale, VA but returned it to a different location in Temple Hills, MD. I just dropped off the keys like I usually do and have never had an issue with trusting the Enterprise staff. This time they charge me with damaging the car. I was not notified, sent pictures, or given the opportunity to rebut the claim. Let me say emphatically that there was no damage. If there was damage (other than what was reported when I picked up the car) it was done by Enterprise and they are putting it off on me, which is despicable. I left a deposit because I used my debit card and they kept my deposit, but I was lied to by staff and told I was getting my deposit back. I just received a request in the mail from Enterprise requesting my insurance information for the claim.

Again, I want to see the proof of this damage.

I've done business with Enterprise for years, never an issue.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Feb 09, 2018

Ms. Crocker,
    Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Regional management and our team at our Annandale location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly. As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.
    Respectfully,