Enterprise Rent A Car / we'll pick you up-not drop you off
My 71 year old mother rented a car from there for 4 months after an auto accident. Her insurance picked up a couple of weeks, and she picked up the tab the rest of the time. All of her payments were on time and they put her out of the car, telling her she could not have it for that rate any longer, and jacked the rate up 3x what she had been paying. They then MADE HER WALK TO WORK!!! A 71 year old woman with no other transportation!!! I called everyone from the Area Manager to the Regional Manager, who all apologized, but did nothing to get her back into a vehicle. Pretty sad that a person can be treated like this. When she told them she wouldn't be back, nor any of her family after the way she was treated, they commented they didn't want her business and were fine with her not returning. Hopefully enough people read this to hurt their business if this is the way they treat customers!!!
More Enterprise Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - charges 
- Enterprise Holdings - Enterprise West New York, NJ
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit