Enterprise Rent A Car / 62 buckland hills dr manchester, ct

1 62 Buckland Hills DrManchester, CT, United States
Phone: 860-646-7755

I wouuld like for someone to please contact me. about several problems that have taken place with me as a customer at your manchester location I feel as if I am being harrassed very badly by your staff as well as being discreminated against as well I have been very respectful to all staff members. after returning my first rental teresa backed into me and it has been problems every sincethen all staff members have been being very rude and direspectful to me as a customer that has rented from here for 4 to 5 weeks staight I dont deserve this type of treatment I rent from here because its near my home I have spoken to a manager about this (catherine) as well as (mike kolasike) about the treatment I have recived mike and catherine only listens to staff and was very rude to me when dealing with them I had reservations for a car on saturday july 5, 08 was dinied the rental for no reason also reservation for july 7, 08 and denied the rental lynsie told me to keep trying to contact mike until I reached him and I did he called me back yelling at me because I called him to many times lynsie has been extremly, extremly disrespectful and rude to me for no reason I feel like just because of the insident that took place with the passatt that is no reason for the discimination, harrassment and disrespect that I have been reciving and for mikes customer service to be the way it was to me im so very disappointed being that he is a higher boss. he never contacted me back until his staff calls him this is the 2nd complaint I am sending out no response from the 1st one you can reach me at [protected]) or [protected] thank you Dawn Smith.