Enterprise Rent-A-Car / illinois toll violation
After a rental in September out of Midway Airport, I received a letter from the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Violations office in Lombard alleging a toll violation and levying a $15 administration fee. You call the number, get 30 seconds to leave a message and maybe they will get back to you. This is exceedingly frustrating and a very poor way to treat a good customer. If i don't get satisfaction on this, I will cancel our 2 pending reservations (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and go elsewhere for future rentals.
The thing is, we had an Enterprise transponder on the dashboard when we went through the toll booth. I have the rental slip to prove this.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims