Enterprise Rent-A-Car / illinois toll violation

IL, US Review updated:

After a rental in September out of Midway Airport, I received a letter from the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Violations office in Lombard alleging a toll violation and levying a $15 administration fee. You call the number, get 30 seconds to leave a message and maybe they will get back to you. This is exceedingly frustrating and a very poor way to treat a good customer. If i don't get satisfaction on this, I will cancel our 2 pending reservations (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and go elsewhere for future rentals.

The thing is, we had an Enterprise transponder on the dashboard when we went through the toll booth. I have the rental slip to prove this.
-Bo G.

Bo

Comments

• Bo
      Nov 09, 2012

RESOLVED. The Lombard office called me back eventually. I directed the agent's attention to the rental agreement where it clearly shows that we had an Enterprise supplied i-pass transponder. She waived the charge. Done.

• Bo
      Nov 09, 2012

RESOLVED. The Lombard office eventually called me back. I explained that I had an i-pass supplied by Enterprise. The agent waived the charge. Done.