Enterprise Financial Group / warranty on 2003 dodge caravan

1 Superior Dodge/conway arConway Arkansas, United States

I was making payments to omnisure (74.99) amonth..I have 1 payment left..my vehicle broke down inMarch 2015/and I did not know, that Nationwide had transferred my policy to Enterprise .Well after 3 weeks, Superior Dodge was able to find out what was wrong with my vehicle and took care of it. I was not told even then that Nationwide had sold our contract to Enterprise. Well over 1 week ago, the car timing chain broke, and I had to be towed into Superior Dodge. They advised the timing chain and water pump had to be replaced. BUT the policy did not cover the water pump.. Then I called Enterprise and I was kept on the line45 minutes, press 1/press1/press 2/press 1. Sorry, your policy doesn't cover the water pump. /press2...What does it cover? Never was able to talk to a person. just advise press/ or press 2..I am 77 yrs old, and I don't need harassment like this. I want my vehicle fixed. I don't have any policy from Enterprise to show me, anything. Why did Nationwide sell me to Enterprise?

Ja