Enterprise / citation fee

1 Portland, United States Review updated:

Sent me a notice that I owed $39.00 parking ticket that they paid and they added a fee of $13.00 processing fee. Total due $52.00 Only problem is that I did not have the car at that time. It stated that my contract ended at 04/01/15 9:05 AM. The parking ticket was at 04/01/15 12:39 PM. So are they just milking me or do they not read or understand time. I was not under contract at that time and had returned the car at 9:05 AM. to my jaguar service dept. which called and had the Enterprise rep pick it up. They must have parked it in the street. It's their ticket!

Sg
May 4, 2015

Comments

• Na
      5th of Sep, 2007
    Enterprise - Never received 1000 pt on Choice Privileges!

I rented a card in West Palm Beach Florida May 2 - May 9, 2007 and was suppose to received 1,000 pts on my Choice Privileges. I have made dozens of calls to Enterprise... each time they assure me I will receive my points by early July. It is now Sept. 5th and I have not received my points. I have left 3 messages with a supervisor of the Enterprise help line, and have not received a call back. Very very poor customer service.

• Da
      20th of Jul, 2009
    Enterprise - DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS
    5828 SILVERY LANE
    FORT MYERS
    Florida

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT THEY HAVE DONE THIS. NO ONE ON THE PHONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO CLEAR THIS UP. IT NEEDS TO STOP.
    DAN TODD