Enterprise / citation fee
Sent me a notice that I owed $39.00 parking ticket that they paid and they added a fee of $13.00 processing fee. Total due $52.00 Only problem is that I did not have the car at that time. It stated that my contract ended at 04/01/15 9:05 AM. The parking ticket was at 04/01/15 12:39 PM. So are they just milking me or do they not read or understand time. I was not under contract at that time and had returned the car at 9:05 AM. to my jaguar service dept. which called and had the Enterprise rep pick it up. They must have parked it in the street. It's their ticket!
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Rental Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats