Enterprise Car Rentalticket

I rented two cars for two months from Enterprise after a tree fell on both my new cars. Two months after the rental ended I noticed a charge on my credit card. After calling the local branch, they said it was a parking ticket. I called the court and the ticket was issued prior to my rental period.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Gaylord, MI I emailed the information to Trisha L. Sweeney from Enterprise but have not heard anything back. She said a manager would have to approve or deny my claim. I received no notice from Enterprise about any ticket. They just charged my card. This is a horrible business practice and has consumed a lot of my time.

Je
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Lg
      Oct 09, 2010
    Enterprise Car Rental - Discovered Damage Scam
    Enterprise Car Rental
    Houston
    Texas

I rented a car and returned it in immaculate condition. I got a letter a few weeks later claiming "discovered damage, " ordering me to pay. Online I discovered this is a common scam. I've reported them to the BBB.

• Pi
      Sep 10, 2012
    Enterprise Car Rental - illegal charges
    Mstar
    California

Enterprise car rental scammed me by charging 1200.00 for insurance I did not wish to purchase. Do not rent a car from them. I told the employee that I had great insurance and did not want it.

• Ar
    Dhaka
    Bangladesh
    Phone: +[protected]
    arushenterprise.com

All kinds of electric goods whole seller and importer

•   Jan 27, 2015

JeffVezina,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to help you out. Please email [protected]@enterprise.com with your full name, contact telephone, exact rental office location, and details of the situation including any reservation or rental agreement numbers. When emailing, please place reference #[protected] the subject line.
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Carol H.