Enterprise Car Rental / discrimination
Before arriving at the Enterprise Car Rental desk I called from home to ask what I needed to rent a car and I was told a credit card. I was asked if my credit card was linked to my checking account and I said yes. I was told to bring two bills (utility bills) from home. I brought four or five to be on the safe side. Once I arrived at the disk I presented all of the information that was required of me. The agent went over to a another gentleman in the office and they began to whisper, the agent came back and asked if I had any proof that my bills are not past due. The bills that he had were current and had no past due amounts listed on them, that would have proved that they were not past due and were paid. I was the only African American customer in the office at the time, I was told that I had to pull up my bank account on line at one of their desk in order for them to see if I paid my bills. They placed me at a desk to do so. I was extremely insulted by this treatment. I am a Federal Officer (Law Enforcement) and I was treated like a criminal.
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Rental Car - Deposit refund
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats