Enterprise Car Rental / fraudulent toll violation
I received two letters recently from Enterprise Rental company pertaining to alleged unpaid tolls during recent car rentals.
In each case the letter states that a highway toll was unpaid during the rental period and that they would be charging my credit card for the unpaid toll as well as a $15.00 service fee ($1.75 toll + $15.00 service fee).
There is simply NO validity to these claims. I thought there was some clerical mistake when I received the first letter from my first rental. Now that I have received a second charge from a subsequent rental I am certain that this is outright FRAUD. I will be contacting the attorney general's office to file a complaint.
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims