ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1 / debiting accoubt

1 NV, United States Review updated:

ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS [protected] is debiting my checking account $9 every month for a year now...without me agreeing on anything

Ce

Comments

• Je
      28th of Oct, 2008

How can I stop them from debiting my account? Who do I contact? I never signed up for anything. This is ridiculous.

30th of Mar, 2009

I have the same issue

• Pi
      1st of Apr, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. I have no idea who it is so I've gone as far as canceling my debit card and closing the account. [censored] these type of scams. I claimed a dispute with my bank...I fill out the form they fax me and after the dispute is completed then close the account and open a new one. Instead of having issues down the road this is definitely a quick fix. Good luck to you both and hope you get your issues resolved.

29th of Apr, 2009

call them and cancel.

29th of Apr, 2009

866-364-1333

28th of May, 2009

i just discovered the same problem. i did call the number above and they canceled my "membership".
    they said i signed up for it when i bought tickets at ticket master. obviusouly i wasn't fully aware of this or i would have never agreed.
    a few months ago i canceled a similar scam from that boingo company. i used the internet at a starbucks and the uckers kept charging me every month.
    it's just flat out wrong.
    these people know that almost no one reads the "agreement statements" which we check off before buying something online, etc.

• Pl
      1st of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me, they said I had sighned up for it, which was bull ###. I was under the impression that they had only taken it out once out of my account, but it seems it had been done more than once. I was able to get one reimbursed, but the others I couldn't. Whats weird about all this is that I never even received anything out of it. I will be reporting them.

• Vv
      29th of Jul, 2009

same thing happened to me, I didnt even now what the hell it was until I saw this page, I called the number and cancelled...1-866-364-1333

• La
      1st of Sep, 2009

The last thing we ever want is for our customers to be unhappy.

We’d like to look into your account, figure out what happened, and try to make things right! Would you please send me an email (lsanyal@boingo.com) with some more detail, including your Boingo username, so that we can investigate? Thanks!