ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWR / Unauthorized withdrawal every month!

United States Review updated:
Swede, live in the US, got a swedish Visa card that some company is withdrawing money from every month - not much - $9. But I don't know who they are! The name is: ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWR. Organization membership [protected] (according to my bank).

Been looking and searching like a maniac on the Internet, can't find anything at all. My only option here's to kill the card completely...

Comments

Mi
  23rd of Feb, 2008
try calling 866-364-1334. I found that on my acct also and that number you put on your complaint hepled alot thanks. It's probally something from "ticketmaster.com".
Ca
  8th of Jul, 2008
We had the same randon $9.00 charge every month and I stumbled accross this site as I was trying to figure out what the heck it was. We are actually calling that phone number right now.
Tr
  7th of Oct, 2008
Try searching Entertainment Rewards it is an online dining discount rip-off. It is easy to cancel online.
Al
  9th of Oct, 2008
I had this promble, too . When I found out that it was already 5 monthes agao, that was suck ! I had been charged $54.

I went the "Entertainment Rewards" websit to check it out. Then I found I was a Entertainment membership from the "ticketmaster.com". The reason was that I remember I follow the link form the ticketmaster.com and I try to get the discount reward from the Entertainment Rewards, but I gave up to get it by the way.

But the Entertainment Rewards already add my visa account info to their system and charge $9.00 per month. That was why.

To cancel it, the easy way is go to the Entertainment Rewards websit and login . In your account you can find "My membership", in the page you can see "cancel the membership" then you can do it if you want .

Hope this could help you and Good Luck !! Alex-Hsing.
Ve
  19th of Nov, 2008
Just recently I purchased tickets to a play, plus purchased the cancel insurance; just in case. So happens I was glad to have purchased the insurance because I had to cancel my trip. I saw where membership to what I though was Ticketmaster membership club for discounts on the order screen. I thought this might be a good idea. I tried and could not get into the sight to complete any type of enrollment information. Now I am going to be charged $9.00 a month. That is crazy. I only use Ticketmaster two to three times a year, if that. Maybe $9.00 a year would not be too much to ask and I would not have a problem. I think this is very unethical of Ticketmaster to bleed unsuspecting customers for more money. They already charge outrageouss ticket prices, fees and service charges.