ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWR / Unauthorized withdrawal every month!

Swede, live in the US, got a swedish Visa card that some company is withdrawing money from every month - not much - $9. But I don't know who they are! The name is: ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWR. Organization membership [protected] (according to my bank).

Been looking and searching like a maniac on the Internet, can't find anything at all. My only option here's to kill the card completely...

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Feb, 2008

try calling 866-364-1334. I found that on my acct also and that number you put on your complaint hepled alot thanks. It's probally something from "ticketmaster.com".

• Ca
      8th of Jul, 2008

We had the same randon $9.00 charge every month and I stumbled accross this site as I was trying to figure out what the heck it was. We are actually calling that phone number right now.

• Tr
      7th of Oct, 2008

Try searching Entertainment Rewards it is an online dining discount rip-off. It is easy to cancel online.

• Al
      9th of Oct, 2008

I had this promble, too . When I found out that it was already 5 monthes agao, that was suck ! I had been charged $54.

I went the "Entertainment Rewards" websit to check it out. Then I found I was a Entertainment membership from the "ticketmaster.com". The reason was that I remember I follow the link form the ticketmaster.com and I try to get the discount reward from the Entertainment Rewards, but I gave up to get it by the way.

But the Entertainment Rewards already add my visa account info to their system and charge $9.00 per month. That was why.

To cancel it, the easy way is go to the Entertainment Rewards websit and login . In your account you can find "My membership", in the page you can see "cancel the membership" then you can do it if you want .

Hope this could help you and Good Luck !! Alex-Hsing.

• Ve
      19th of Nov, 2008

Just recently I purchased tickets to a play, plus purchased the cancel insurance; just in case. So happens I was glad to have purchased the insurance because I had to cancel my trip. I saw where membership to what I though was Ticketmaster membership club for discounts on the order screen. I thought this might be a good idea. I tried and could not get into the sight to complete any type of enrollment information. Now I am going to be charged $9.00 a month. That is crazy. I only use Ticketmaster two to three times a year, if that. Maybe $9.00 a year would not be too much to ask and I would not have a problem. I think this is very unethical of Ticketmaster to bleed unsuspecting customers for more money. They already charge outrageouss ticket prices, fees and service charges.