Enstyle Wedding Design / Do not shop there!

1 7668 Fullerton Road, Suite I-1Springfield, VA, United States Review updated:

DO NOT SHOP AT ENSTYLE WEDDING DESIGN in Springfield, VA. The owner and salesperson, Quanetta Lewis, is very rude and charged us an arm and a leg for multiple alterations because she could never get the tailoring done right.

When we went to pick up the dress, it smelled of cigarette smoke because the tailor she uses is a smoker and probably was smoking while she altered the dress.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      13th of Jul, 2008

I agree with the complaint - please do not do business with Enstyle wedding design - the owner is a fraud - she is out there to steal people's monies.. I'm out my deposit of 2500 and a dress because of her business practice - taking her to small claim court!

• Ta
      26th of Jul, 2008

HA...well I guess that would explain why she is now going out of business.

23rd of Aug, 2008

I had to drop her as our wedding planner and we went through the process that was stated in her contract to get part of our money backk, we didn't get a dime. The best thing about my daughter's wedding was dropping her.

• Ej
      17th of Sep, 2009

Please note that the business changed its name to DREAMS BRIDAL BOUTIQUE as of summer 2008. I had a horrible experience working with Quanetta Lewis. She yells at you and says that you are stressing her out. If you demand a refund or your merchandise, she accuses you of not being a Christian. The things that I have gone through with her are ridiculous. She wase nice during my first visit, but once I ordered my dress and paid my deposit, she was a totally different person. Everything about my wedding went smoothly except for dealing with Quanetta and her attitude.