ENR LLC/Prototype37-C / Order not received and money not reimbursed

My transaction no is [protected]. I placed my order on 11th of August from Bangalore, India. They stated that the order takes 15-18 days to reach my address. I have shelled out $345 for 3 bottles of prototype 37-c. Until now to my utter dismay I have not received my order yet. Also I requested them to cancel my order and reimburse my money but have not received any reply to that and the customer service no. just keeps ringing. In my opinion they are a fraud company who tries to fleece peoples hard earned money. They have no Company address and no company Profile. All they have on their website is the description of the Product. PLEASE BEWARE THIS COMPANY. They should be banned from the web altogether.

Comments

• De
      16th of Oct, 2009

Once again I have tried numerous times to get ahold of you people but the number is not a working number. Some scam you have going on. I bought this crap Pronexin and it is crap. I bought it in July and I have no way of contacting this company or ENR LLC. I have called the Better Business Buerau on you as it states you face clears up in 72 hours. B.S. It's been since July and guess what month it is OCTOBER I want my money back into my account or I will go to my bank and have them file a claim against you and then I will go onto your sight and write how bad this product is and if you want your money back you won't get it as there is no such number or no such address. Debra martinson please get back to me at debiransom@aol.com

• De
      16th of Oct, 2009

You people make me sick how many times do I need to tell I ordered this pronexin in July and let me tell you it is crap 72 hours yeah right. It is October and still no results. Then money back guarenteed? What a joke the number is not a working number. I am calling the bbb and writing comments on here to let people know you are a scam. I want my money back or I will go to the bank and have them file a claim against the company ENR LLC and Pronexin

18th of Nov, 2009

I have actually tried Prototype and it was delivered promptly and I love the product. I did have a issue where the product was being sent to my old address and I called the Customer Support number and a very nice person was able to help change my address. I called 18669077666 and no problems. The number is listed on the website.

I dont understand when people say they cant get through to Customer Support. I called twice and no problems.

• Je
      8th of Mar, 2010

I paid for 37C "turkey neck" lotion which is supposed to tighten one's sagging neck under the chin. I followed the instructions using it once in the morning and again at night, every day for a couple months. I sent back what was left in the bottle, since it was supposed to be "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE". Wrong! I have emailed them eight times now asking for my refund of over $100 USD which is a lot more Canadian money. No response and no refund.
    **************** DO NOT USE THIS ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY >>>> ENR LLC <<<<<*********
    ******************************************************************************************************
    For all I know it was water in the bottle. Complete rip-off and waste of postage on the return package.

• En
      19th of Apr, 2010

Enr is a legitimate company that sends out about 1500-2000 packages a day.
    If you have any questions call there returns line at 1866-666-7311.
    They are open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. MST and if they do not answer leave a message.