Enom / Lack of transparency with pricing

WA, United States Review updated:

enom changed over my account to BulkRegister with out my consent. When they made this change, they signed me up for a $99 service. The problem is that the e-mail notification said I was renewing a service I never signed up for, didn't disclose that I would be charged $99, said that failure to take action would lead to being billed, and gave incorrect directions for how to cancel this service.

This came on the heals of me having successfully disputed their automatic domain name renewals when I took no action, where they failed to disclose the cost of renewal and billed me $20 more than I originally paid per year.

Lm

Comments

• Hk
      13th of Jul, 2010

I'm strongly agree with you and I also experiencing very bad hosting service from enom. The worst technical support I've never met beofre and stupid answer in my I.T. life.

I have client who applied web hosting service there but always experience connection time out and serious file premission problem all the time. We created ticket in their "help" session but problem can't be fixed for 6 months & even no work around whatever.

I'm migrating my domain from this unacceptable service level company. I fonud China hosting companies are getting better, for me U.S. based company is the best but not now.