Enom / Lack of transparency with pricing
enom changed over my account to BulkRegister with out my consent. When they made this change, they signed me up for a $99 service. The problem is that the e-mail notification said I was renewing a service I never signed up for, didn't disclose that I would be charged $99, said that failure to take action would lead to being billed, and gave incorrect directions for how to cancel this service.
This came on the heals of me having successfully disputed their automatic domain name renewals when I took no action, where they failed to disclose the cost of renewal and billed me $20 more than I originally paid per year.
More Enom Complaints & Reviews
- Enom, Inc - Shady practices 
- ENOM INC (0001183199) - Unscrupulous dealings 
- Enom, Inc. - Phishing email for scam/fraud... received today, 28 Oct 2015 
- Enom - Registered illegal Domain
- Enom, Inc. - Price Gouging 
- Enom - Customer Service
- Enom - domain registration
- Enom - domain name management
- Enom - Scam emails 
- Enom / GoMobi - Go mobi mobile website.