Enio ZeppieriCROOKED LAWYER

1 Review updated:

IF YOU LIVE IN THE TORONTO GTA DO NOT RETAIN THIS MAN TO REPRESENT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY!!! He will take your money and do nothing for you. He is a scam artist and his firm should be shut down. He has had numerous complaints against this man Enio and his firm. He has stolen money from a lot of his clients. BEWARE he should be arrested for the scams that he does to his clients.

Ni
Feb 20, 2015

Comments

• Wh
      Feb 05, 2017

I agree, I have read several articles about this lawyer on twitter and I agree, he is not good. Enio Zeppieri always seemed to be planning or scheming something and when he did talk to me, I never felt like I was told everything. He double talked his way out of my questions. He basically charged me an arm and a leg and did nothing to solve my problem. In fact, he made it bigger so I fired him. He was dishonest with me to the end. His bills are sketchy and usually fabricated. How can Enio Zeppieri and his so-called law firm continue business ripping off their clients? I think he is a criminal too. Where is the law Society?