Enigma Software Group LLC / Spyhunter / spyhunter is BS

Thanks for wasting more of my time you #s! Download your # program an it doesn't even remove # without payin for your sorry # program anyway!!! How bout I send you a #in bill for wasting my time downloadin your crappy lying # false advertising wannabe software>"??? Go # yourselves _ — cuz i"ll be sure to tell everybody how deceiving your company is

Ch
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ro
      19th of Mar, 2009

Yes, definitely SpyHunter is a ripoff. Why BUY any software of this type when the best ones are free? There is always Windows Defender from Microsoft. This is free and there is NO problem with the source. Spybot Search & Destroy is even better and is also free. Use these before wasting money on fake c**p! Anyone who is charging for spyware or malware removal tools is running a scam, PERIOD, because the big guys are giving this away. Also check out Sandboxie and Sun xVM VirtualBox. These are ways to surf, and even install downloaded suspicious programs without risk. Sandboxie is free in a basic version, which is more than enough for most uses. Sun xVM VirtualBox is much harder to use because you have to install a new operating system in a virutal hard drive. However, you can use the program to run DIFFERENT opertaing sytems at the same time, like Windows and Linux, or OSX and Windows. Sun, maker of the Solaris operating system is MORE than a reliable source!

• En
      25th of Mar, 2011

Hello Ron,

I am the Vice President of Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to complaints@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

28th of Jun, 2016

28th of Jun, 2016

"Enigma Software ###s Inc. LLC BLah Blah ARE CHILDREN, teens, and ###ic no lifer d-bags in their early 20's!!! ### kids that give you a virus, then charge you to get rid of it, and apparently most of the time, THEY CAN'T!! lol

THEY create a virus, propagate it, then offer a generic solution that bottlenecks the search engines, and leads you to one of 20 different pages that ALL SAY THE SAME THING...

these ###s need to be SHUT DOWN!!! >