Enhanced Services Billing Inc. / unauthorized charges on AT&T phone bill

CA, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 1-888-298-3724
Received my AT & T home phone monthly statement, and unauthorized charge from Enhanced Services Billing Inc. for $12.95

Comments

Ch
  11th of Oct, 2008
Pi
  25th of Oct, 2008
I received my att bill and had two charges, unauthorized charges from enhanced services billing.
Ar
  27th of Oct, 2008
billing me for a service that I did not authorize or agree to.
telephone billing crammers.
He
  29th of Oct, 2008
Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. billed my Verizon account for voicemail services I never ordered.
Tk
  26th of Feb, 2009

Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - Unauthorized Charges
California

I had unauthorized charges showing in my telephone bill marked as Enhanced Services Billing Inc. Charge amount $20.95. I’ve been charged for 3 months since October, 2008 to December, 2008. I found out about this only in January, 2009. The autopay from my bank was submitting payments as usual to my telephone provider covering all the charges including unauthorized charges of Enhanced Services Billing Inc. On January, 8, 2009 I contacted this company with complaint. Customer service representative barely spoke English. It took me about 30 minutes to let them understand my situation. They promised to stop the service and refund unauthorized charges for 3 months back.

Later, on February, 2009 I contacted my telephone service provider and found out that the money have not been refunded. I contacted Enhanced Services Billing Inc. again but this time I asked to speak with the customer service supervisor. In a while, they connected me with the supervisor who also barely spoke English. He promised me to investigate this situation only after faxing him all my telephone bills since October 2008.

Overall, I spend 3 hours of my time to fight for my money with this fraudgelent activity.

It still under process…..
Pa
  18th of May, 2009

Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - Illegal charge appeared on my AT&T telephone Bill
Newark
Ohio

A charge for voice mail was added to my phone bill...I did not order this service. I was billed $14.95 on my Windstream phone bill. I called this company and cancelled this but they said I had to pay the current charge that was on my phone bill. I will be contacting my phone company in the morning.
Ha
  1st of Oct, 2009

Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - Billing for services not provided
ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC.
Pennsylvania

My Verizon Phone Bill for September contained a billing from ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. from searching the Internet I have learned that it appears that this company routinely bills people falsely for services that were not provided or ordered on their phone bills and that problems like this are quite common.
Apparently I need to call ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. directly at 866-437-1999 and ask them to reverse the charge from my Verizon bill.
What a waste of time. However, there is no other way to get my $15.85 back.

ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC.
ESBI
Scam billing bill
False billing bill
Co
  27th of Feb, 2010

NO COMPANY I AM AN PRIVATE CITIZEN
Jacksonville
Florida

I received my monthly bill from AT&T and there was a charge from a company named Enhanced Services Billing Inc. I know nothing about this company and I am at a loss to unerstand why AT&T is billing me for this company. This is very egregious behavior on the part of AT&T. It appears as if AT&T is acting in concert with this SCAM company to bill a customer who has never requested anything from this company.

THIS IS A VERY SHAMEFUL SCAM AND THIS NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE FCC. THEY PICKED THE WRONG VICTIM TO TRY AND SCAM. I PROMISE THEM THAT I WILL BE THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE AND WILL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED TO EXPOSE AND CONVICT THESE THIEVES.