Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Harassing the wrong person!
Ever since I got into a new phone number 2 years ago, this collection agency has continuously called my number looking to collect debt from someone who I assume had my number before me. Despite my explanations that I am not that person and requests to be removed from their phone lists, I have been harassed by these people at work who have even insisted that I must have "dated or hooked up with him." They've also asked for my social security number and when I replied that I wasn't giving out my personal information they were complete jerks about how stupid I apparently was for letting someone get away with identity theft--I've researched, to be sure, if any identity theft has been going on and there is no trace. These people are aggressive, belligerent, and do not listen as I've been constantly interrupted and cut off. Of course I've stopped answering any 800 or unrecognizable number, but it's unfair that they're infringing on my privacy and keeping me from picking up when an institution that I might actually be connected to needs to contact me.
More Enhanced Recovery Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Why such rudeness? 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Criminal harassment! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC) - Annoying phone calls 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Harassing people and extorting them for money! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corp. - Debt 
- Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC - Collection agency
- Enhanced Recovery Company - phone call harassment
- Enhanced Recovery Company [ERC] - Collections phone call
- ERC World Inc - The rep lied to me and didn't tell truth about the working conditions