Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Criminal harassment!
Criminal harassment. I am looking for a consumer protection lawyer because ERC has been calling me daily for 8 months going on 9 months. Today I got 2 calls.
They are looking for someone with a DIFFERENT: 1.) spelling of my first name 2.) spelling of my maiden name - not even the name I have gone by for 23 1/2 years 3.) ssn 4.) address. The only thing they had right is a phone number that they got from my elderly dad. I called them several times to say they had the wrong person and they needed to concentrate their efforts on letting the person with the correct ssn know they are being sued. They wanted me to fax them a stolen identity report. MY IDENTITY WAS NOT STOLEN, unless I were dumb enough to give them my ssn when they asked for it. Hmmm. Oh yea, if I were to fax an identity theft report they would have it that way.
They are not recovering debt -- they are harassing bystanders. I can't tell you how many times they interrupted me from important activities at work and home. It is just senseless.
Their website states that "The founders of ERC, John Schanck, Kirk Moquin and Mark Thompson have maintained solid reputations for performance and service throughout their careers in collections". If a reputation should be built on harassing the wrong people, then it is true. They are breaking the law. The website says that "discipline" involves being "persistent". I believe the courts need to explain the difference between persistence and harassment.
A local sheriff called them and told a supervisor that they had the wrong person and it only stopped them for a month or so. I am tired of spending day-time cell phone minutes on their useless messages.
Frustrated & annoyed,
More Enhanced Recovery Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Why such rudeness? 
- Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC) - Annoying phone calls 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Harassing people and extorting them for money! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corp. - possible ID theft 
- Enhanced Recovery Corp. - Debt 
- Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC - Collection agency
- Enhanced Recovery Company - phone call harassment
- Enhanced Recovery Company [ERC] - Collections phone call
- ERC World Inc - The rep lied to me and didn't tell truth about the working conditions