Enhanced Debt Assistance aka EDA Group / Bad company

1 Richland Hills, TX, United States Review updated:

Changed their address, phone numbers, even the name of their company From EDA Group to FDA Group. They have you set up an automatic draft account with Rocky Mt. Bank & Trust in Colorado run by Global Client Solutions and it is very hard to retrieve the money that is left after they make their authorized deductions and fees that they have you agree to make so they can settle your debt with creditors and stop phone calls which never actually happens. Beware of Paula Rueli or Paula Ditto, and Shawnee Finck. They stole over a $1,000 before I caught on to their game.

Comments

Pa
  25th of Mar, 2008

I do not use an alias. My name is Paula Rueli Ditto, I have dropped the Ditto which was my married name. The company I am employed never stole her money, as it was sent back to her. The bank is goverened by the FDIC and follows all rules. When she signed her agreement, all of this was explained then and again when she was welcomed to the program, which she had joined for a few months. We help people, and her accusations are totally false and can be proven as such.

Paula Rueli

Ke
  27th of Mar, 2008

This company has helped me with my financial problems and I have talked to both Shawnee Finck and Paula Rueli. They never stole my money. The company moved locations as many companies do.

To
  28th of Mar, 2008

The only reason that they change names and locations is due to the number of legal issues that arise. First it was US Credit Management, then World Debt Solutions, the WorldWide Debt Solutions, after that it was Enhanced Debt Assistance, now FDA? Give me a break... It's still ran by the same family. Here is the hierarchy:

William Mercado, Mercado insulation, located in Puerto Rico
Herman Carrero
Milton Carrero
and finally, the biggest crook of all:
Lester Carrero

each and every endeavor that they get involved in goes south and they blame it on the individuals that were stupid enough to try and help out. then they play the "inept businessmen" card and claim they were in Puerto rico...

On a side note: paula really, really does care about the clients and tries very hard to do the right thing. Montserrat P. tries too... just has no real control...