English Bulldog Puppy / BiglovePuppies

1 6731 Bridge Street, Ste 54Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-298-8088

This company is selling puppies to unknow buyers. My credit card was stolen and a charge of $2650 was made by this comapny for the purchase of a puppy! A Puppy!

I am aware that fraud exists and I can even understand someone trying to purchase something but wouldn't you need to know their name, address, phone number, things that would match with the credit card company's records?

How is it possible that a large purchase such as this is made without questioning the true identity of the individual making the charge!

Breeders screen the people you are selling your puppies to! Make sure they are who they say they are!

Ma

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of May, 2008

I am Vckie the owner of Big Love Puppies and am not aware of any one using a stolen credit card. It is May 3, 2008 today and I HAVE NOT been contacted by any one regarding this issue. I have complete records of everyone who has purchased puppies from me. If you have proof of this please send me the information at Vickie@BigLovePuppies.com or call me 817-298-8088 to discuss this matter.

• Vi
      11th of May, 2008

I am Vickie and the owner of BigLovePuppies. I have gone through all my records and I have NO credit card charge for the amount of $2650. I have called my credit card company and they HAVE NOT received any complaint and NO STOLEN Credit Card charge. If you plan to write things about people you need to get your facts correct and not post things about people that are not true. I would love to hear from whom ever really wrote this false statement. Regards, Vickie 817-298-8088

2nd of Sep, 2008

Vickie Alvord is Danielle O'Neal / epuppypro.com and Melody Edwards / lobopuppies.com SISTER-INLAW! BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!