Englander Stove / Nothing but trouble
Yes my husband and I bought a Englander wood pellet stove February of 2010 and this stove has been nothing but a pain my bootie...I have black soot all over my house, the ceilings, my counter tops, my furniture, the dog and even my cats...My white cats are not white, their black...And can u imagine that my family is breathing that in as well...We bought the one stove that is SUPPOSE to heat 2200 square feet and does it? NOPE...We cannot get our living room/dining room (which is connected) any warmer then 70 degrees unless it's 40 degrees outside...Well here in Michigan our winters get pretty cold...It's december now and we've had some really, really cold temps and it was cold in our house...My kids rooms and my room is colder then snot...I would NOT recommend this darn stove to anyone...This last time I had it on, after 3 hours of burning, my burnpot was overflowing because the premium pellets wouldn't burn; they just turn black, then the pellets that are dropping down the shoot are backing up, the glass is totally black, the side of our house is black, it's a mess...We are going to try and get our money back; we still have our receipt, it's not even a year old stove and only used a tad bit in the beginning of the year and a little bit right now and we are very, very disappointed in this product...
More Englander Stove Complaints & Reviews
- Englander Mattress Co - Mattress and box 
- Englander Pellet Stoves - Poor reliability 
- Englander Pellet Stove Epi 25 - poor quality
- New Englander Pellet Stove - the stove
- Englander Mattress - Sagging 
- Englander Sleep - The matrass was too firm and I couldn't replace it now
- Englander International - 25 PDV pellet stove
- Englander Stoves Ep25 - Poor Quality
- New Englander Stove Works - Your putting you life in danger buying from these company!
- Englander Pellet Stove - poor quality