Engine and Transmission World / SHOULD BE IMPRISIONED
Midwest Auto Recycling
2100A E. College Ave.
This company is extremly abrasive, and dishonest!!!. Their main goal is to get your credit card, then charge you restocking fee and shipping charges, as you'll definitely NOT be able to use their product! It is JUNK!!! These guys are the GREATEST CROOKS ever invented! I am disputing OVER $2000 with DISCOVER!!
This is a REAL WARNING!!! AVOID THESE THIEVES!!! Do not say you were not warned!! I PROMISE you, there is not one ounce of honesty in these bandits!! There is a racketeering operation!! If you google midwestautorecycling.com you'll find only complaints against them. I checked BBB in Wisconsin. They have 106 complaints against them in 36 months!!!
Stay AWAY from them!! We need to unite against this junk, and place where they belong...Far away from civilization! They have no understanding of any human emotions. No respect for the a hard working Americans !! They are PREDATORS!!
Expose them!! Fight them!! I will be fighting with all my might to shut their operation down!! CONTACT DATCP (DEPT AG TRADE & CONSUMER PROTEDTION) [protected] IN WI, AND FILE A COMPLAINT I DID. ALSO CALL WISCONSIN ATTORNEY GENERAL JB.VAN HOLLEN AND KEVIN POTTER (DIVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES) AND MAYBE WE CAN KEEP THIS FROM HAPPING TO OTHERS.
More Engine and Transmission World Complaints & Reviews
- Engine and Transmission World - Scam 
- Engine and Transmission World - FRAUD 
- Engine and Transmission World - Scam...wrong product.....kept my money 
- Engine and Transmission World - False claims and misleading ads 
- Engine and Transmission World - Consumer fraud 
- Engines & Transmission World - Customer service
- Engine and Transmission World - Replacement engine
- Engines & Transmissions World - 25% Restocking Fee
- Engine and Transmission World - Sent me a bad engine 
- Engine and Transmission World - deceptive