Energy Provider / Mislead-

1 Highland Park, NJ, United States Review updated:

The 3rd party provider of energy gave me the wrong information. My electric bill was supposed to be lower by 15 to 20% each bill. I am paying about that percentage higher with this company. I was on a budget with Public Service Electric and Gas and with this 3rd. party electric company my bills are $230.00 a month higher. That makes no sence to me. Why would someone in these economic times sit back and take this. I want this company to send me the money that Public service paid them from the money I sent them and credit my account. I called Public Service logged a compalint and they said I had to pay Viridians fee because of some kind of government law or what ever they called it. I have cancelled this service and they(Viridian)Claim it would take a few months. It didn't take them a few months to start getting paid from me. But it takes that much time to cancel. Now my bill is all f''d up and may never get straightened out. This is how these so called big companies take advantage of people who try to take a stand and make a choice who they deal with they confuse you and themselves and dance around the real issue. Strighten the thing out immediately and let's get on with the business as usual. It's that easy. No need to take advantage of people who make a bad decision.

Ar

Comments

• Zi
      18th of Dec, 2010

My November Veridian charges are HIGHER than what PSE&G would have charged...WTF???

• Ro
      1st of Oct, 2014

I agree, the service providers give you a good reason to switch, but absolutely no reason to stay. Caveat Emptor!