Energy Placement / False job postings

1 Palm Desert, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-837-3864

This company p0sts fake job opennings so that people will submit their resumes. They sell the resume to telemarketers who do nothing but run up your cell phone bill and bother you at all hours. They probably sell your information to other unscrupulous companies as well. If you don't believe me, try pulling up the job "Industrial Logistics Engineer" on their web site http://www.energyplacement.com. You will see the exact same job description for 18 of these "jobs" all across the country. The interesting thing is the required experience within the job description is with "Control Plus" which is an outdated unavailable product. These jobs DO NOT EXIST. I plan on "applying" with a large variety of resumes that are ficticious, so there telemarketing customers pay for garbage. Please feel free to send them your ficticious "resume" too!!!

Ie

Comments

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2010
    Energy Placement - False Advertising
    Energy Placement
    Palm Desert
    California

Energy Placement places false job ads in order to collect resumes and sell your information. The jobs are fake and Energy Placement is a scam. I have filed a complaint with the BBB as well. This company needs to be shut down. Energy Placement is a SCAM!!!

• Br
      20th of Aug, 2012

I became suspicious today because they posted a job with the same Job ID number that I saw on a job posting in May. I sent an email with no resume attached asking for a response to my question about the job ID. I don't expect that I will get a response.

• Wi
      24th of Jun, 2015

I agree completely that this is a scam. Now I understand why I never heard back from them about a position for which I was supremely qualified.

I'm so grateful for this site's exposing of these charlatans. I won't waste another second on them.