Energizer Moving And Storage

Posted:

Holding Belongings Hostage

Energizer Moving and Storage
Las Vegas, Nevada
This company was to move our belongings from Arizona to Michigan. They quoted a price and we signed the contract. They told us the day before delivery that we were to pay an additional 1, 600.00 or they will hold our belongings hostage. And charge us fees for storing! They are liars and manipulators and must be stopped!
Complaint comments Comments (7)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Comments

A  9th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
This happened to us as well. We are so sorry for you. I wish yall would have seen our complaint on rip-off before you used them!!! They really do need to be stopped, this is getting ridiculous!
A  9th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
P.S. I really hope you reported them to rip-off, the better business bearuou and anything else you can think of! the more people to complain, the better!!!
A  19th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This also happened to us in January from Las Vegas to Dallas. I contacted Federal Motor Carrier and Safety
and filed a complaint, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General in Texas and Nevada. They stole our Sony TV, opened up a box and took a DVD player and DVD's. These guys need to be stopped as they are nothing but a bunch of criminals and thieves. I am also suing them for my stolen items. Yoram Malca is the owner but he calls himself Mike, yeah right.
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well I hired Mayflower and I got these guys for my move from California to Texas
Well the guy who picked up and delivered were OK but they forgot some of my stuff
on the truck at delivery and so I am missing things. I was promised that they would
be redelivered within the next two weeks now it's been over a month and Jan, Yoram or Mike
turns out to be the same guy won't return my calls. Will call again and give them 1 more chance
before I report to BBB. Wouldn't recommend them for anything very poor customer support!!!
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This company is criminal. How they stay in business is beyond me. They stole my most prized possessions,
Yoram Malca is a liar. I want him prosecuted.
A  9th of Mar, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I agree...the crook and thief needs to be behind bars! I've made reports to the Dept of Transp. FCSMA, Filed litigation against his company and have posted as many of these sites as possible. If he's not careful this may escalate into a class action suit. Too bad the only property the crook likely has is all of ours!
N  10th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Hi to yall I'm actually a mover my self I been in moving industry for the past 8 years Driving state to state moving you guys my advice to yall next time you people move and got a quoted by cubic feet if the movers arrived with a 53 feet moving trailer tell them to open the doors and to show you were they going to put you furniture and boxes then look to the top of trailers roof of trailer there should b numbers write in a piece of paper the number were they going to put the furniture ones they are done with your move go back to the trailer and check were they stop and that's should give you your cubic feet for example they started putting you stuff in 2400 cubic feet and they stop at 3200 cubic feet that should b a total of 800 cubic feet also if the job goes by weight my advice is for anyone that's moving to look for the nearest scale have them go there and you guys b there why cause what they could do to jump up the weight 1/they could take front tire out of scale n that will make the truck weight 2000 pound less they do that so went they go the second time they will put complete truck in scale and those 2000 pound they didn't got the first time they will get it the second time you getting charge for it 2/They could go to your house with empty tanks of diesel one they go and get a reweight before weighting truck they will filled up the tank so the truck could weight more and charge you make sure you b there for reweight 3/ if you book your move with a broker expect to pay more reason why cause brokers charge moving companies 25 to 30 percent so went moving companies arrived to your home that moving company will charge u that 25 to 30 percent broker charge them they want to get that money back cause if they don't moving company will break even well I hope all this information help you guys for your next move God bless

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree