Endure Beauty System and Relevante / product keeps coming

Canada, Ontario, Mississauga
Gateway CR Cust # 10114104
4567 Dixie Rd
Phone: 1-888-384-7928
buyer be ware!!! These companies get you interested by offering you a trial size offer if you pay shipping charges. Sounds so good however you tick off the box that says you agree to the company's rules and at the time you think it pertains to the free sample; well it does not. In the fine print, by checking off the agreement box you have agreed to automated shipment of their product if you do not cancel in 10 days. I have called requesting to return the product to them and because it is just past the 10 days which I knew nothing about or was not aware they will not accept a return, won't tell me where to ship it, and refuse to refund almost $200.00, and won't put me through to a manager or supervisor as they are senior person on the floor at the time and there is no one else., so they say.. lesson learned...do not order free stuff from any company that is offering a free trial sample. I have had to cancel my Visa to make sure they do not charge anything again as this is the 2nd charge for the same amount.
Jun 17, 2015