Endurance Warranty Servicesscam endurance warranty services scam

Sa Northbrook, IL Review updated:

I came across this company on the internet. Did some research everything looked great, until i started reading the bad history and reviews on this company. You are now warned to stay away from this company. If you like to put your money in the garbage then they are great for you, but you if you like to make a smart investment that again stay away!!!. I have included a photo in which may help you understand. This company post the bbb reliability program on their site and you can click the link which will take you to their bbb page. I cant possible understand what they could have done to have their bbb accreditation revoked.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Northbrook, ILI would probably feel more comfortable seeing that they have an "f" rating rather than revoked accreditation. Furthermore they have to be complete imbeciles to even keep the bbb reliability link on their site! How reliable are you when you cant even maintain your accreditation. Please see the image and i hope you have learned to stay away from endurance warranty services scam. Please do not get scammed into the endurance warranty services scam. It is easy to fall for the endurance warranty services scam but you can help yourself by doing research prior to purchasing the endurance warranty services scam. This way you do not get scammed by then endurance warrant services scam! Thank you

Endurance Warranty Services

Comments

Aug 01, 2012

Is this company still in business? Because I keep getting calls from them.

• Pi
      Oct 27, 2014

I have received phone calls as well as letters from this company
    We have the extended warranty already w/ Chrysler
    So I called the dealership in which I purchased the new vehicle & the extended warranty.
    Chrysler informed me to never purchase any warranty over the phone and that Chrysler does not make cold calls like that
    On one call the representative hung up the phone when I told him I was not wiling to give a credit card number.

Scam is all this company is

Mar 10, 2015

I just received a letter in the mail from this company I wouuld have callred thinking it was something to do with my recent wreck if it wrent for you thank you so much!

Nov 10, 2015

This company sent me a notice of my expiration date on my present warranty. On the letter was dated October 28 and I receive the letter November 10th and it gave me till November 11th to renew this warranty. On calling the number on the letter the person that answered the phone said I only got one phone call to use this code. Otherwise he wouldn't give me the discount he was offering today. The letter said I only have till the 12th of November to renew my warranty. All kinds of pressure on the phone to renew right at that moment. I told him to hold the line while I check to see if in fact my warranty was expired. By the time I got back to the phone he has hung up. So I decided to check them online and saw all kinds of fraud reports about this company I guess you could say I was saved by the hang up.

• Ce
      Feb 20, 2016

Today 02/20/2016 I received an "IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS NOTICE REQUESTED" from EWS, 400 Shokie Blvd #105, Northbrook, IL 60062.
    What a kind of bu***s**t! My factory warranty for my KIA 2015 Sorento will expire. Yes, your really clever people from EWS... KIA has 5 years warranty. Do you math.

• Th
      Mar 26, 2016

I also received an "IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS NOTICE REQUESTED" from EWS, 400 Shokie Blvd #105, Northbrook, IL 60062 about my "vehicle service contract" needing to be "updated". The thing about that is... i do not and have not ever owned, rented or leased a vehicle of any kind. So if the above posts do not persuade you of how much of a scam this company is then allow this one to do so.

• Br
      Apr 30, 2016

I'm not even sure how this company got my information. I got a letter in the mail today urging me to reply before the 7th of May, 2016 or my vehicle coverage will expire. I have totally NO knowledge about what they are talking about. Back in February 2016, I filed a complaint with the Pep Boys HQ in Philadelphia, which was never resolved because they wanted to send an adjuster from one of the Pep Boys offices to do the adjustment. How can a third party be from the same people you're filing the complaint against? Anyways, this is the ONLY connection I believe this is from, and YES all of it is a scam unless the award people that's in their "circle" to try and make it seem like they're legit ! My van is still in the drive way broke down and I never recovered a dime from anyone, nor was my van fixed. Thank you so much for posting your experience, I believe you and THANKS again, I will be reporting them as well.

• Ke
      May 04, 2016
    Best Best Advice

Hopefully this post will remove any doubt whether this EWS is a scam. I just received an urgent letter in the mail, that requires my immediate response. I have not contacted them to have my vehicle service contract updated. I don't have a car or a driver's license! I called the number & after telling them that I don't have a car, I was told that the notice was "just an ad"

• Ur
      May 05, 2016

I got a telephone call a couple of days ago. They were trying to sell me an extended warranty. When I started asking questions, the lady that called said she did not like my attitude and decided that she didn't want to save me money and terminated the call. Today, I got a letter from them pushing the same line of bull. If you read the small print at the bottom right of the letter, it states: "Parts of like kind and quality may be used. This is an advertisement to obtain coverage." Do not waste your money if you get one of these solicitations.

• Tl
      Jun 16, 2016

I agree with the folks who said that Endurance is scamming people in the way that they solicit new customers. My daughter received a "notice" in the mail about her new (used) vehicle: "If you did not obtain extended coverage at time of purchase, you should act immediately"; "...you will be at risk of being financially liable...". Only at the bottom of this document was there any mention of Endurance Dealer Services, and even then the purpose of the notice was not made clear. Is it too much to ask that someone trying to sell insurance say up front, "Hi, we see you recently bought a car, allow us to tell you about the insurance we have available for you to purchase???" Why resort to tricks like this? Sleazy sales tactics equal sleazy company--steer clear!!!

Jul 24, 2016

If you all think this minor little scam-artist company is really bad; you should take a look at this epic truth @ ;
    Www.stopthepirates.blogspot.com. the information contained in the aforementioned blog has been thoroughly researched for over 8+ years.
    It makes ews look like the puny doughebags that they are! folks, I am confident this blogspot is not any kind of scam, but, do your own research to confirm everything, so you will be confident before you take any action. I did and I am!!!
    Good luck in your life and godspeed!

Research rules!!!

• Li
      Aug 14, 2016

8/13/16 We received yet another letter from this place. The last letter we received I called and told them to stop sending them. The guy I spoke with was rude so I hung up. He actually had the nerve to call me right back to proceed to tell me my 10 yr warranty was no good, and that I should deal with them. Seriously if you need customers that bad that you keep harassing them you need to close up shop. I am sick and tired of getting letters from this place. . .I do not need their crap warranty

Jun 26, 2017

Company is horrible, will not honor warranty which cost me over $2, 600 for a new AC compressor because I had called about it 8 months earlier. They will use any excuse not to cover parts and it would be cheaper to put a $1, 000 aside for any emergencies and not pay these scammers any money.

• Gb
      Sep 05, 2017

Endurance Warranty, I have looked and investigated myself and they are atop all the list for top 10 warranty companies. I am a dealer and so far I have used them now for almost a year sold over 60 policies and yet no complaints when it comes to claims. I sell only the Apex Pro. Just saying you might have thought you bought something you did not and did not read what is covered under the warranty. With the Apex Pro its very simple. There is a small list of what is not covered, Simple!

• Gb
      Dec 13, 2018

I had checked into Endurance Warranty. Today they called me to see if I might be interested and I said no because the didn't include injectors, lift pump, injector pump, the young man proceeded to inform me that the Attorney General prohibits vehicles with 100, 000 miles from being warranted! Well I informed the man that Ford Protect does... BUSTED... He then hung up without saying anything. You know if you're going to lie don't tell a lie where you're going to get caught.

Apr 15, 2019
    Endurance - Exended vehicle plan that I never had with them. Nor do I own a vehicle.
    400 Skokie Blvd. Suite 105, Northbrook, IL 60062

This is a second letter received claims that I have a vehicle which I do not have. An absolute scam or phishing expedition.

May 20, 2019

This company had my motor taken apart decided they weren’t covering the claim and refuse to pay the dealership for any of time it took for dismantling of my motor. Which was at their request.. BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Aug 02, 2019

This industry is based on deception and fraud- unless you are knowledgable regarding the terminology used in this industry you are the 'mark/target/victim.' How many purchasers of used vehicles are given the up-to-date-of-sale maintenance records for their purchase? Motor/transmission issue? "Well ma'am, since you don't have any record of the X000 mile oil change on this vehicle, we can only infer you did NOT maintain it properly, therefore we deny any and all claims. Thank you for all the money and sorry to have sold you a product you could NEVER use." I had a friend who worked in this industry (on the RV side), he said it is a huge scam, meant to trick people thru fear ("IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED" "EXREMELY URGENT" "FINAL NOTICE" "DON'T REGRET MISSING THIS TIME-SENSITIVE OPPROTUNITY").

• La
      Aug 20, 2019

Vehicle extended warranties are a sham in themselves. Their wholesale cost are about $100.00 each. The rest is profit for the vendor. So, in evaluating whether you need a policy, consider what a $100.00 insurance policy would buy you . Not much I am sure. Instead, talk to your regular insurer. At least you will know who is taking your money.

Sep 02, 2019
    Endurance - vehicle notification department extended vehicle service plan
    400 skokie Blvd suite 105 northbrook IL 60062

they send you a note and they should do spell check advertises important vehicle information on extended vehicle service plans by contacting them avoid a price increase- I never had them, and I have a brand new vehicle covered for over a year someone needs to bust these idiots their phone [protected]

• Mr
      Sep 23, 2019

I got a letter from this company that my vehicle was going to loose it's warranty coverage and I need to give them a call right now. The only vehicle I own is a 1936 Buick and I am sure the warranty is no longer available. I gave them a call, the Guy said it's still covered. I told him that I had the connecting rods replaced one year ago and it is still knocking. He said they would cover that. I told him they replaced the connecting rods with leather belting material, He said that would be cover also. I didn't believe what he said and I hung up. They never followed up. RDBB

• Tm
      Oct 01, 2019

I received a letter from ENDURANCE, well the
    funny thing behind this is I sold that car 4 years
    ago. When I've talked to several other businesses
    about the same thing they all say well our records
    show that you still own it. I traded that car in so
    that my husband could use it to get a new car.
    So I don't even own a car.
    I've asked the folks who call me to take me off
    their call list, when I say this to them they promptly
    hang up on me. I guess the jokes on them. If
    they can afford to keep calling me...
    2019 Vehicle Notification Department is a BIG
    FAUD...

• Ca
      Oct 21, 2019

We just got a letter from this company too... I see a couple others have been to or dealt with Pep Boys in comments and so have we in the last 6 months... Has anyone else that gotten this dealt with Pep Boys? I am wondering if I am starting to see a trend here...

• Th
      Oct 22, 2019

These CROOKS need to be run down, The Post Office will be getting my complaint in the morning THEY DO NOT REPRESENT ANY AUTO DEALER OR MAKER! How they get the contact information must be uncovered and stopped!
    They call my cell phone every week even though it is on the DO NOT CALL list we all need to get together and file complaints of MAIL FRAUD and WIRE FRAUD (this covers phone and internet scams) If they mail, email, or call you file a complaint .