Endless Youth - Vita Power / SCAM -- unwanted prpoducts
1) My mother ordered a package of cosmetic protucts from "Endless Youth" from a TV ad. The cosmetics were never received; but she was charged for the product. Unfortunately she paid her credit card bill for the cosmetics before receiving the product.
2) My mother takes many prescriptions as well as prescription vitamins, so when the operator offered her "Free vitamins" Mom told her she has prescription vitamins and cannot take any others; Mom said NO to the vitamins.
3) When the vitamins began arriving, Mom called the "888" number and asked for the vitamin shipments bto be stopped and asked how to return them. The operator said the products could not be returned, but the shipment would be stopped. She also said that she would 'check' on the status of the cosmetics delivery.
4) The vitamin shipments did not stop. Month after month Mom received shipments of unwanted vitamins. They were charged on her credit card, and she didn't know how to stop the shipments except through the company"s "888" number.
5) When I learned about the situation, I called the company and demanded the shipments be stopped. I also informed the operator that I would be returning the unopened products. I also sent a letter to the Vita-Power company explaining the situation and asking for satisfaction.
6) Now, 11 months later, we have not heard from the company. We cancelled the credit card so that additional products could not be charged on the account. My pleas for a refund check have been ignored.