Endeavor Mortgage Company / services paid for not provided

1 Edgewood, MD, United States

in late 2008 i contacted this company along with many others in reference to a mortgae that was going up almost 500 due to adjustable rate mortgage. this company disclosed a money back guarentee and expressed how diligently they would negotiate on my behalf to have my mortgage modified. of course i had a up front fee which was 2500 but they accepted 1900. i had to submt all financial documentation prior to them agreeing to take my file and prior to payment so they could see if i qualified. i sent in financial stuff almost every month and they kept promising me the company made offer but they were going for lower rate. i asked for a refund and they stated i had to give them a chance. after almost a year and the increase in mortgage i was able to speak to person and they stated that the mortgage company wasnt going to do modification due to luxury items that were purchased some years ago. after contacting the mortgage company myself i found out that endeavor mortgage withdrawed my modification for no apparent reason and that my mortgage company was going to do modification. i did get modification on my own after a few months and now out of 1900.00.