Encore Marketing / Fradulant charges

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Noticed two separate charges since April 2008 for $14.95 each. Vendor was listed as EZSVER and Passporttofun.
I called Encore Marketing (through research on this site). [protected]. Requested to speak with management. Rep came back and said they would call back in 24 hours. I said I'd hold (they're paying for the call). About 10 minutes later, Julie, a consumer rep said she would reverse all the charges back to April. I got a cancellation number. I also told her about this site and the others that have trashed the Proflowers.com name. I told her I would let this site know the progress and whether the charges are reversed in "7-10 days". I'll repost as soon as it happens.

Re

Comments

Sa
  6th of Nov, 2010

Guys if u want ur refunds back just called the emi guys, some indian will pickup and ask him for full refunds he'll provide two first then transfer the call to some consumer guy who is also a indian, and dont give up ask for more refunds, he might offer you till a year and if u ask for more he would transfer the call to another supervisor who can give you your full refunds... during the call dont forget to threaten them with attorney, BBB, and mention that u'll take legal action on them cause thats the magic word. belive me it works 100% !!..