Encore Marketing / Chris Windsor
I ordered flowers from ProFlower for Mother's Day 2009. They claim I signed up for an easy saver service by supplying an email address. I had no intention of doing so. After recurring monthly charges for 14.95 began appearing on my statement from Encore Marketing, I googled it. There is no mention of the easy saver service on my receipt which I have or the monthly emails I've been receiving from ProFlowers. I called Proflowers and complained and am challenging the credit card charges. This is bad business!!!
More Encore Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929