Encore Marketing / Chris Windsor

United States Review updated:

I ordered flowers from ProFlower for Mother's Day 2009. They claim I signed up for an easy saver service by supplying an email address. I had no intention of doing so. After recurring monthly charges for 14.95 began appearing on my statement from Encore Marketing, I googled it. There is no mention of the easy saver service on my receipt which I have or the monthly emails I've been receiving from ProFlowers. I called Proflowers and complained and am challenging the credit card charges. This is bad business!!!

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2010

Hello,
    My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

• De
      11th of Feb, 2010

I cannot believe Proflowers allowed this to happen. This is no way to treat loyal customers I will not be using Proflowers in the future. I now have to get two charges removed from my account and call Encore and be on hold forever to cancel a service I do not want and did not ask for. Shame on you Proflowers.

Denise