Encore Marketing / Encore marketing fraud

US Review updated:

ordered some jeans from Blair clothing I naively signed up in January Blair rewards charge was $1.95. turns out they charge $14.95.per month
have been charged over $100 and received nothing of value.except according to the Blair clothing company I can receive discount on future purchases.
Obviously outrageous and ridiculous seems like it should be considered fraud.
The telephone number listed on my credit card bill is phony they want to charge another fee to give me be real number
telephone number for corporate headquarters Encore marketing is disconnected.
apparently this company has been associating with many other real companies to perpetuate this rewards program scheme for past few years.

Se

Comments

• Ne
      Feb 04, 2010

I have the same problem too.ENCORE MKGT had charged to my american express card, the amount $14.95 every month, for a year already.Since I was pregnant begin year of 2009, I stopped check my billing statement.Until Dec 2009, I noticed the name REGENT with the phone number [protected], missing a digit, had charged me $14.95.I called the credit card company, they asked me, do i know ENCORE MKGT.They also gave me the phone number to call [protected].I called all day, but no response.I have lost $14.95 every month, the only thing i receive is LOW SELFSYSTEM.Now im afraid to use my credit card at anyplace, because i dont know where the scammer will be hiding.It'snt there anyone can give us victim justice?!!!These people just sit back and relax stealling our money, and nothing can be done.MONEY DOESN'T GROW FROM TREE, YOU KNOW!!!

Nov 06, 2010

Guys if u want ur refunds back just called the emi guys, some indian will pickup and ask him for full refunds he'll provide two first then transfer the call to some consumer guy who is also a indian, and dont give up ask for more refunds, he might offer you till a year and if u ask for more he would transfer the call to another supervisor who can give you your full refunds... during the call dont forget to threaten them with attorney, BBB, and mention that u'll take legal action on them cause thats the magic word. belive me it works 100% !!..