Encore Marketing / marketing scam
I ordered flowers online through Proflowers and then was somehow signed up for some kind of membership on a "free trial" basis and then charged $14.95 every month thereafter by Encore Marketing. I don't remember checking that box and perhaps it was "conveniently" already checked for me and I never unchecked it. I never wanted to be part of their discounts, coupons or special deals.
I called the phone number provided immediately after seeing the charge and discontinued my membership. They didnt reimburse my charge though. My husband was upset and he called our credit card company. They removed the charges and credited our account. This is a total scam and it makes me mad that people get charged for stuff they don't even know about or want. In my opinion it's stealing.
More Encore Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Encore Marketing - charging my credit card without my authorization 
- Encore Marketing - Red Envelope Rewards 
- Encore Marketing - Rip off 
- Encore Marketing - Billed for Membership 
- Encore Marketing - Fradulant charges 
- Encore Marketing - unauthorized credit card charge
- Encore Marketing - fraudulent practices 
- Encore Marketing - Chris Windsor 
- Encore Marketing - Unathuorized charges
- Encore Marketing - Encore marketing fraud