Encore Marketing / marketing scam
I ordered flowers online through Proflowers and then was somehow signed up for some kind of membership on a "free trial" basis and then charged $14.95 every month thereafter by Encore Marketing. I don't remember checking that box and perhaps it was "conveniently" already checked for me and I never unchecked it. I never wanted to be part of their discounts, coupons or special deals.
I called the phone number provided immediately after seeing the charge and discontinued my membership. They didnt reimburse my charge though. My husband was upset and he called our credit card company. They removed the charges and credited our account. This is a total scam and it makes me mad that people get charged for stuff they don't even know about or want. In my opinion it's stealing.
More Encore Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase