Enchanted Ridge Min Pins / Puppy Scam

1 520 1st AveMekinock, ND, United States Review updated:
Phone: 701-594-9129

searched long and hard for a breeder and a min pin that I wanted. I finally found a breeder who was willing to sell me a min pin with full registration. I wanted show/breed quality male and informed the breeder of this. I paid in Full for a puppy and shipping in Jan and Feb of 2008 via PayPal.

Jan. 29, 2008 Payment to Anna Goodnoe Completed Details -$104.00 USD $0.00 USD -$104.00 USD for deposit on unborn puppy
Feb. 22, 2008 Payment to Anna Goodnoe Completed Details -$312.00 USD $0.00 USD -$312.00 USD for deposit and shipping after puppy was born
Feb. 22, 2008 Payment to Anna Goodnoe Completed Details -$24.00 USD $0.00 USD -$24.00 USD for PayPal fees
Feb. 22, 2008 Payment to Anna Goodnoe Completed Details -$700.00 USD $0.00 USD -$700.00 USD remaining balance for puppy

I was willing to wait for the right puppy, the puppy she offered at that time had a white spot on his chest and I told Anna Goodnoe that a white spot would be unacceptable for show/breed quality. She indicated she would move me to another litter. This went on for several months until she finally produced an acceptable puppy. I signed the puppy contract for a litter from Justice and Boo. She set me several pictures and I was happily awaiting the arrival of my new puppy. For the first several weeks, she was acting funny about the puppy I did not know what to make of it. When it came time to ship him, she said there was a problem and she could not ship him right away she indicated she would email me when she had more information. The next time I heard from her she said she couldn't ship because it was too hot and wanted me to move to yet another litter and if I still wanted my original puppy I would have to send extra money and if I wanted to be moved to another litter I had to pay extra money or I FORFEITED ALL THE MONEY I have already paid. I am through dealing with this breeder. She got my hopes up for a puppy and then wants more money or I get nothing. I am afraid if I send any more money I will just be throwing, more money away and never see the money back or the puppy. I hope you don't make the same mistake I did.

Her name is Anna Goodnoe of Enchanted Ridge Min Pins. Her phone number is [protected]. She only gave me a P.O. Box . My family and I are devastated by the swindle this breeder is running. She sent pictures of the puppy and I showed my children she took me for over 1100 dollars and attempts to defraud more money with every call or communication. Please stop this breeder from falsely selling AKC registered puppies, it seems like she maybe defrauding more then just my family.

Be

Comments

• Al
      5th of Feb, 2009

Hello,

About 2 yrs ago I paid a deposit on one of Anna Goodnoe's puppies...like 450.00. Shortly after she received the money order she called to tell me that the only puppy she had available was CKC registered. I told her that her web site stated that the pups were AKC. I asked her kindly to please give me a refund on what I had paid. It was amazing to hear the transformation in her voice. She got so upset at me, told me to never call her again and hung up on me. It was a devastating experience for me. I was left without my refund, and more importantly, the puppy she had promised. I never filed a complaint, but now that someone has, I feel that I owe it to the people who have also gone through this. Breeders, such as Anna Goodnoe "The Enchanted Ridge" need to be put to a stop and punished by law.

-Alex