Enbridge — ruined my driveway
Enbridge needed to replace a gas line under my driveway. I expressed concern about this and called the contractor to come out and discuss what needed to be done. He assured me that after they dug it up, it would be "good as new".
My driveway was dug up, app. 6'x5' section of it. Now, my driveway was paved to begin with but not new. It was faded to a light grey, looked nice if a little rough. They put down a nice new black patch right in the middle of it and you could see around the edges where the old driveway was cut out. "Good as new"?? Not at all. So I called them back and had someone else out who basically offered to coat the whole thing with some black stuff that he agreed would fade fairly quickly or get us $500 with which to do it ourselves and we could "pocket the rest'.
So basically my driveway is ruined and looks like crap and they want to give me $500 to shut up about it even though it will cost much more than that to redo the whole thing - which is what needs to be done. Can they do that??
More Enbridge Complaints & Reviews
- Enbridge Gas & Direct Energy - unbreakable contract 
- Enbridge Gas - gas shut off 
- Enbridge Gas - gas shut off/customer service 
- Enbridge Gas, Toronto - poor and horrible customer care 
- Enbridge Gas - cut off service 
- Enbridge - gas smell
- Enbridge - negligent and irresponsible 
- Enbridge Gas - new service install 
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - customer service
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - bill for 6/5/2018 to 7/3/2018 - acct #013520079313 47 imperial crew bradford ontario