Enabling Devices / Horrible customer service

1 385 Warburton AvenueHastingsonHudson, NY, United States Review updated:

This company double-charged my credit card, and it's been a horrid experience trying to simply get a return phonecall from their customer service people. They have supposedly (and finally) credited my account, but it does not show at my bank and they cannot explain why. The most frustrating part is the lack of return calls, most recently today when one person said she'd call me in 10 minutes and four hours later, I once again had to call back. They have wasted huge amounts of my time. I asked for an additional $20 credit to cover some of my time and aggravation, and they said they would not do that. The non-existent customer service at Enabling Devices has made me realize that doing any type of business with this company is a bad idea and I want others to beware.

Va

Comments

• Va
      11th of Jan, 2008
    Enabling Devices - Double charged my credit card
    Enabling Devices
    New York
    New York
    www.enablingdevices.com

The company, Enabling Devices (NY) double charged my credit card, and it was like pulling teeth to get a call back and to get my refund. The refund still has not come through. Their customer service people do not call you back. It has been a very frustrating experience overall, and I recommend that no one put themselves through what I've been through these past few days.

Mary Parker