Emusic.com / I paid for a $ 30.99, but I do not know what by credit card

I paid by credit card $ 30.99 but I do not know what I bought from them?
I used the MASTER CARD
This happened 05.JUL.2009
Sincerely MLADEN KOCMUT
EMAIL: mladenkec@email.com

Comments

Ki
  18th of Jun, 2008

there has been several unathourized charges from this company.

Ww
  19th of Mar, 2009

Hi all.
I want to present you my favorite MP3 site on the net : www.mp3salem.com.
I want to present you my favorite MP3 site on the net : mp3salem.com. I have choose Mp3salem for there great service they propose. The site is very clear, easy to use and propose some options that are very nice. So, there catalogue is awesome and I have found some rare thing I have been searching for a long time and at a very low price. The quality of the mp3 is very good and the site have a large collection of albums encoded in 320 kbp/s wich is very very nice. To continue, you can download music for free like radio show and livesets. In one word excellent !!! To finish, Mp3salem is the only site that have a bonus programm for site owners wich is very interressant and now I let you see by yourself this great site. Link :
-- http://mp3salem.com/
-- http://mp3salem.com/download_music_free/
-- http://mp3salem.com/download_320kbps_mp3/

An
  9th of Aug, 2009

The emusic.com music, has been making fraudulent unauthorized charges to my CREDIT card for 2 years, this reference in my statement as follows:

030709 EMUSIC.COM MUSIC 866-847-0719US 55432869184000411397340 USD 11.99
Please will you cancel your invoice that has been charged on my credit card.

Yours sincerely
ANANTHANARAYANAN V
FROM CHENNAI
INDIA

St
  8th of Dec, 2009

i too have had money taken out of my bank account by this company i didnt no who they were until i looked them up have tried to stop this happening but low and behold i checked my account this morning and another payment of 9.99 HAS GONE OUT THIS MORNING

Co
  24th of Feb, 2010

Same here. Same amount.

So
  30th of Mar, 2010

Emusic.comMusic took £4.99 from my card, l also what was that for. l do not know where they got my card details from. l am really angry. l never buy any music and l want my money back. THAT IS ROBBERY!

Solani Mloyi Mguni

Jo
  27th of Jun, 2010

I too have had money taken out of my bank account by this company I didn't no who they were until I looked them up today Monday the 28 June 2010 From Gisborne NEW ZEALAND. By using my Debit Card. I spoke to the Banks Card 0800 no. she said it started in 2009 about Mayish...I remember checking them out and that... online and maybe payed for a one off thingy...but I don't recall agreeing to make these monthly payments...of 11.99 US dollars??? simply because i haven't heard or even seen what i suppoed to of purchased or bought into...soundz like a SCAM...& a Dodgy deal...I want them to stop this siily Robbing deal...I'm obviously am not impressed I want out...I don't like them...they are a RIP OFF. Bl**dy ROBBERS#CROOKS# PHONIES!!!

Jo
  27th of Jun, 2010

I've just discovered the ROBBER-NOT... Sorry emusic I apologize.. I've gone and logged into my emusic account and have simply canceled the plan I did with you guys... last year in May...so in the future I want be ruffled by you fullas taking out the 11.99 US dollars... I really didn't know what I got myself into but now I know. So to all those fullas out their who are wondering why they're getting UNAUTHORIZED MONEY GOING OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT>>>You need to look back to when you visited these guys online...to then go to your plan to find out whats the haps. oh yea so on the 27 July2010 my SUBSCRIPTION PLAN will be CANCELLED...no more 11.99US Dollars deducted. Simple.

Na
  14th of Aug, 2010

i agree with you
and they are stiling from me also 24.99 a moth
ive went to my bank and they said that they can not do anything about it
this is mad !!!

Sc
  6th of Mar, 2015

I received a unauthorized charge on my debit card I canceled my card and got a new one and received another unauthorized charge for 11.99