Ems Speed Post / missing parcel
This is a month waiting for a parcel mailed from Canada on January 18.The track number is EE159305795CA,
Track is indicating that it left canada on 22, when I go to my local post office their system indicates that the parcel was handed over on 24 on stansted airport in London, now it is february 16 and I have not received my parcel and the track it is still indicating that my parcel is on transist to delivery.I am worried to wait for ems parcel for all this long.Should I conclude that my parcel is finally Lost?
please advice and share your experience it will be highly appreciated.
More Ems Speed Post Complaints & Reviews
- Ems Speed Post - No trace of post available! 
- Ems Speed Post - Package delivery problem!! - URGENT
- Ems Speed Post - non delivery of the parcel 
- Ems Speed Post - Non delivery 
- Ems Speed Post - Delay in delivery 
- Ems Speed Post - Delay
- Ems Speed Post - parcel not delivered 
- Ems Speed Post - Speed Post Delayed to deliver