Ems Speed Post / missing parcel

1 Kenya Review updated:

This is a month waiting for a parcel mailed from Canada on January 18.The track number is EE159305795CA,
Track is indicating that it left canada on 22, when I go to my local post office their system indicates that the parcel was handed over on 24 on stansted airport in London, now it is february 16 and I have not received my parcel and the track it is still indicating that my parcel is on transist to delivery.I am worried to wait for ems parcel for all this long.Should I conclude that my parcel is finally Lost?
please advice and share your experience it will be highly appreciated.

St
Feb 16, 2013

Comments

• Am
      Apr 27, 2008
    EMS Speed Post - MISSING WALLET
    India

I am very much annoyed today...coz someone sent me a gift (a wallet) with so much love...and these [censored]rs have stoled it in the midway...and stitched the packet again and sent me the empty packet...and the worst part is when i am trying their phone numbers all of them are not reachable...

• Mo
      Sep 15, 2009
    EMS Speed Post - demanded money by the postman for a mail
    maestro international private ltd.
    India

a postman named pahop singh demanded money for a company registration mail. it was a very very imported mail for me and he was not ready to give that mail to me without money and finally i had given rs 100 to him .I want to take action against that kind of people.

• St
      Feb 20, 2013

Now is 26th february and still nothing is showing up.This isnt fun.

Mar 15, 2015

This is a month waiting for a parcel mailed from ukraine on ferbury 14.The track number is, EC610547716UA
    Track is indicating that it left ukraine 16 ferbury, now it is march 16 and there have not received my parcel and the track it is still indicating that my parcel is on transist to delivery.I am worried to wait for ems parcel for all this long.Should I conclude that my parcel is finally Lost?
    please advice and share your experience it will be highly appreciated.