Ems Speed Post / non delivery of the parcel

1 Korea (South) Review updated:

I sent one parcel containing some old things weight only 1.5 kg to jalandhar, punjab in india from south korea as sample on 17th Dec., 2008 but it is still not delivered. MY PARCEL NO. IS EM [protected] KR DTD. 17/12/2008

I enquired on internet www.epost.kr and the information is only up to 19th dec., 2008 that it has been HANDED OVER TO CARRIER from incheon, south korea. after there is no information that where the parcel is now.

Today on 29th dec., 2008 i got reply from korean post office, incheon that they got reply from indian ems center that my sent parcel is helding at delhi custom, india.

I do not know what the people at indian custom doing with my parcel and why the EMS people are not delivering the said parcel and why there is not information. there is nothing inside the parcel for SALE . they are old things free of cost TO ADDRESEE marked as samples FOR NO COMMERCAIL VALUE.

I tired india custom tel. phone 91-11-[protected] many times but there is no answer. I am really not happy with EMS services in India.

I MUST ADVISE TO EMS SPEED POST COMPANY TO GIVE THEIR RIGHTS FOR EMS SERVICES TO SOME PRIVATE COMPANY INSTEAD OF INDIA POST OFFICE IN INDIA BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY CRUPT PEOPLE WHO STEAL THE THINGS INSIDE THE PARCEL OR THE CUSTOM PEOPLE STAYING AT DELHI MAIN POST OFFICE TAKE THE BRIBE TO DELIVER THE PARCEL AND MAKE HARRASHMENT TO PEOPLE.

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Aug, 2013

d/sir, i post my registry on 6/0, 7/13 to USA from hpo jhilmil vide regisered document no Roo69694925IN but near about one month has to near the document was not delivered by now and the same was not tracing in your system .please check and reply and arrange to deliver the document earliest possible.SURENDRA KUMAR JAIN, 4address 9, janta flats, vivek vihar, phase I, Delhi-110095, M 9871413025, Mail address skjain_co@rediffmail.com