EMS China / No package delivered, no updates on the website

1 Sweden Review updated:

Hi, I ordered from Baginc.com on 6th of December, and I got information from EMS:s website that I can track my package, It went fine until the 11th December, it just stopped tracking! It just says: Despatch from sorting central.
for 4 days? Come on! Its a joke! Stay away from EMS, they are not promising what they are saying. No e-mail contact either, Its freaking 2010! Everyone stays in touch by e-mail when they want to contact a service-center for a company.

Ku

More EMS China Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Dec, 2010

Do you solve this problem? Do find out a e-mail address for complain? I have the same problems like you. The package posted on 4 december 2010, not coming yet in Romania, and any update information on EMS site.

• Al
      20th of Aug, 2012

i got tracking number went well for few days now its ten days and no news just says dispatched from sorting centre

• Sh
      26th of Dec, 2012
    EMS China - Package Missing
    EMS China
    China

I have a EMS package shipped from China, that has gone missing on route. I emailed Canada customs they don't have it, Canada post has not received it. The tracking stopped on 8th December. Seems to have go missing on route. What do I do? It is now 26 December.